Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This blog makes me feel ashamed.

I'm super upset that specktra.net will not work on my computer for who knows what reason. I know it's just my computer because a friend of mine can access it from hers, and it also works at school. I don't know how to make it work, but I need to, because I'm addicted to specktra. I miss it! Haha.

I am very very tired right now.
I think it's because I'm just so emotionally and physically exhausted.
I've been eating way too much, like seriously, I shoved so much crap in my mouth today it was disgusting. And I haven't been working out nearly enough.

Today I got high with a boy who practically only smokes weed because he's not with me.
We talked a lot, althought it was mostly about me.
We shared a very long hug that was the best thing I've felt in so long.
But maybe that doesn't mean anything.
And I'm pretty sure it's not ok that I felt a lot better with a drug than without one. =/

2 comments:

AUDREY said...

um...

wow.

i don't even know what to say.

Anonymous said...

whoa.
im shocked.