Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Just keep swimming.

Today I got off work an hour and ninteen minutes early. :]
Ryan and I went to the Double Tree Hotel to go swimming with my dad, his girlfriend, and her family. It was kind of fun.
Then we tried cleaning off my windshield with water [there's no wiper fluid!] and it was freezing on the windsheild. And our hair was all wet and frozen too. Hahaha, omg. Then we stopped and got Godfathers like right before it closed, mmm.

I'm lonely all the time now.
I don't know how to fix it... =/

2 comments:

AUDREY said...

sounds like a fun day, miss.

i am super sorry that you are lonely.

oh yeah, that spencer kid requested me on myspace =/

Anonymous said...

pretty cool.

and a kind of wierd thing that I notice about your blogs are that at the end you like ALWAYS get Godfather's.
LMAOOO.

dont blame you, though, Godfather's is BOMB with a capital B.
: ]