Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, November 30, 2008

You don't know, you don't even care.

I'm very surprised at how much easier this has been.
It hurts, yes, and well, I think maybe it doesn't hurt as bad because it doesn't feel real.
I hope things don't come crashing down and hurting more, I like it better just hurting but still wanting to move forward with my life.
I just get lonely a lot.
I don't know who to turn to...
the people I try to, I don't know. I think they'll be there for me but then they just... don't call back.
Hah, so I'm basically talking about one person, that I really want to be friends with, I just don't really know what's up? Whenever we plan to hang out or they say they'll call back, they don't.
It just bugs me. I think they want to be my friend, but I just don't get what the deal is.

Blah, I don't want to go to school tomorrow.
But yay for early outs, I guess. I'll probably just get bored and lonely. =/

"
It’s not enough
It’s not enough
It never was or will be
I never had the chance to thank you
for ripping out my heart."


P.S. Ever since the first time I heard the song Boston by Augustana it has been the most beautiful song I've ever heard. I love it.<3

0 comments: