Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I want you so much!

I keep going to Audrey's blog and being sad that she doesn't update every freaking day so that I have something to read, haha. Then it makes me feel like I shouldn't because I never blog anymore. :|

Anyway, I can't wait until Tuesday because that is when cute boyfriend will let me use his credit card to order makeup!



It's only $21.95 for 88 different colors, practically every color you'll ever need! I've heard that the colors are very pigmented (except maybe a few?) and that the quality is very good especially for the price. The only "bad" thing I've heard is that the shadows are only about the size of a dime, but since they color payoff is good, you don't have to use much, so you'll obviously get multiple uses out of it.
While I wish there was more product, I'm still pretty excited! I think it will definitely be worth the money. I've read tons of reviews and it sounds amazing.

The worst part will be waiting. :(

1 comments:

AUDREY said...

first of all- YOU needa blog more.

2nd- i havent been on the coputer much, love =[

but good news- im trying to set up this mobile blogger shit, so i can blog form my cell!