Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

But no one would listen, 'cause no one else cared.

High school is ridiculous.
Losing someone you thought was a good friend is ridiculous, especially when you don't know why.
I can honestly say that from the shit-hole that many called North High School, I have met one person that I would hate to live without. Most others will gladly be kicked to the curb on May 16th.

192 days.

PS: Who cares about the election, the Twilight soundtrack is released today! Hahah. Too bad I've got no money. Wait... I've got $12, so I think I can get it! :D I wonder if Target would have it... I'm about to go see.

PPS: Target didn't have it even though it was on their website. :( I guess I'll just wait until I get paid to hit up Hot Topic for the cd and lots of shirts/hoodies, haha.

1 comments:

Mara said...

I love Twilight. I still havent seen the movie though :( i seen the characters on the author's website and so far...I think they could have picked a better cast :/