Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Say that I'm the only one, but I know it's just a lie.

I was talking to Bekka about this, and I figured I might as well post a blog about it.
I don't think I've completely thought out how I feel about this, but this is roughly my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

I honestly do not want to be in a relationship. I don't see the point.
You're with someone for who knows how long, and then it ends. And it hurts.
I don't believe that there is one person out there for me, one person that I'm supposed to be with forever.
I do believe that love is important and well, the best thing maybe even the greatest achievement, in life. I believe that people were meant to love and form relationships, but I mean this as friend and family bonds as well as romantic types.
Some people say you only fall in love once, but I don't believe that either. Most likely, you will love more than one person in your life, and I don't think one love will outweigh the rest, they will just be different kinds of love.
People break up after dating for years, being married for years, and I feel like that just proves that you are not meant to be with one person. Many people who stay together for years have crappy, unhappy relationships anyway. =/
So, I don't see the point in being with someone. Why tell them all my secrets and pull them closest to me so that they can leave?
But then, I don't want people to think they can just take advantage of me because I don't want to date...

Who knows, dude.

0 comments: