Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Fucked and left for dead.

Last night was pretty fun. :]
Staying up until 4:30am, even though you have to work at 10am, getting less than 4 hours of sleep to spend time with people you love and actually not being tired for work is also pretty fun.

And then reality hits you.
And you realize that it happened again. It's just another game.
You're always playing this fucking game, and you're not as good as you think you are, so you're the one getting played.

I'm so tired of people telling me how pretty I am.
Really? Because sure, maybe I'm pretty. Pretty enough to fuck, but not pretty enough to date.
This is how it always happens.
"I just don't want a girlfriend right now" roughly translates to "I don't want to be with you, but I want to keep fucking you"
I'm not even saying this like I'm sitting here fucking people. I mean it with even just like anything remotely sexual or whatever.
Ha, this always happens. I should be used to it right?

I'm just a toy, really.
doll: a small replica of a person; used as a toy.
Lovely.

1 comments:

AUDREY said...

dont get so down about boys.

they arent everything.