Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, October 3, 2008

Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there.

I'm really tired, and annoyed with just about everyone. I think it's time for bed.

But before that, I must mention one thing. I tried fake eyelashes for the second time today (while trying to come up with my Corpse Bride makeup for Halloween) and they turned out quite well! I didn't have much trouble getting them on, and none getting them off. (:
Check them out:
I used: (all MAC unless otherwise stated)
Blackground paint pot, Plumage e/s, Angel l/s, some neutral-ish lip liner from Avon, Studio Fix powder + foundation, Silver Dusk powder, Avon U2 black e/l, Covergirl lashblast mascara, and some false lashes that I got at Walgreens... I don't remember the brand.

(:
Goodnight.

0 comments: