Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, October 4, 2008

They all want me, they all want me dead.

I got some new makeup remover tonight. I used to use the makeup remover pads from Almay, the purple ones, but found that I had trouble getting rid of a lot of the mascara and some of the eyeliner I wore. I now have the purple makeup remover from Almay, but in the bottle. I'm hoping this will be better? I've read some good things about it on specktra so I suppose I'll find out tonight.
I really want to see Nick & Nora's Infitnite Playlist. Stephen does too, so I'm going to ask if maybe he wants to go on Tuesday night. I just hope it's not as lame/disappointing as Juno was.

I plan to write some stuff about him and our relationship, but not in this post. Maybe tonight or tomorrow... who knows.

1 comments:

AUDREY said...

if you didn't like juno you might not like Nick & Nora's infinite playlist...