Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Spiral curling iron love.

Well, I didn't make all my goals because I'm quite lazy and unmotivated, but better luck tomorrow, eh?
I did finish my newspaper article, work out for 20 minutes, and make more than one person smile. ;) Haha.

I got this new spiral curling iron from Sally today. I went in like really close to when they were closing and I hope it didn't annoy them because I didn't take long finding what I wanted and getting it. I also signed up for a Sally card, so hopefully they weren't annoyed by that either as I managed to make it out the door at 9 which is when they close. :| Anyway, I can't wait until tomorrow morning because I'm really excited about trying it out! I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

P.S. I did not cry today. :)

0 comments: