Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

talk shit talk shit talk shit.

I think it's so weird when I come upon people hearing shit about me that obviously isn't true.
It's weird to think about how many people have heard and believed this, without me even knowing about it.
It's not a big deal, I'm not mad about it, hell, I think it's funny... it's just weird to think about.

I find it hilarious that my ex and his friends have nothing better to do than sit around and talk shit about me, and to spread all this ridiculous bullshit.
Boy, stop telling people I cheated on you when you know that's a god damn lie.
I guess you forgot about how close we were.
I still have your Blockbuster card and your credit card is still saved on my MAC account.
You know how much better buying makeup makes me feel... ;]

Except honestly, I wouldn't do that. I'd feel bad, I guess.
Oh well, keep talking boy, funny how you've gotta lie to get people to feel sorry for you.
And where's your life going again?

1 comments:

AUDREY said...

see, this is why we are friends.
this post made you such a gangster, rachel!

"and where's your life going again?"


DANNNNNNNNG. you be hella tight. :D

i love you.