Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I miss you.

Making this quick, so I can go get ready for my grad party.
I'll blog about that and graduation later.. I just need to get this off my chest.

So all of a sudden, like seriously out of nowhere, it JUST hit me that my grandparents weren't there to see me graduate.
I was just all of a sudden thinking about how they died, and I was like "Man, I really wish they could come to my party today."
And it all hit me, and damn, it really blows, ya know? =/
I feel like a bad person because I didn't think about this yesterday when I was graduating.
Like I even thought about Scott and felt sad, but didn't remember my own grandparents? Wow.

I don't know, this blog isn't conveying my emotion very well, so I'm stopping.

1 comments:

AUDREY said...

Dude, don't be sad. It totally sucks that they couldn't be there, but they were watching over you!

Besides, you thought of Scott because he's fresh in your mind. He hasn't been gone long.

I love you and I am very sorry that I didn't make it to your party.

What made me feel even worse is that after your part ended, my mom let me go to TGI Friday's with my cousin. =/ I felt terrible because of it. But I will make it up to you. I SWEAR ON ANYTHING I WILL. You mean the world to me. I swear that we were totally meant to be best friends. You rock! AND I totally cried when i read your card. I didn't even cry at graduation!

I love you, George.